Well I haven’t had time to update the theme much, so instead I’ll post about something.
Gamespot recently wrote an article comparing the Nintendo DS to the new Nintendo DS Lite. I just got to say, if you don’t have one yet and would want one, there’s no reason to get the original DS. Everything about the Lite is better than the original. Unless you prefer bulky handhelds (why would you is beyond me), you just have to get the Lite.
Some pictures for you to compare:
* Stock photo of Nintendo DS Lite
* Open cover comparison of original DS and DS Lite
* DS Lite playing Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll
* Close cover comparison of original DS and DS Lite
* Stock photo of original Nintendo DS
* Close cover comparison of original DS and DS Lite (Closer)
* Comparison of original DS and DS Lite playing games